All preparations for The International Forum for Health Tourism (IFHT) are on track and we can now update all interested parties regarding the agenda, list of speakers and a new registration deadline.
- Advantages that Romania has as a health tourism destination
- Quality Control and Accreditations in the medical care system – as a vital source of credibility and an important factor for being competitive on the international market
- European and global trends and confrontations in the theory and practice of medicine. Case study: Romania
- Excellency in Health Services
- Advantages and constraints for health tourism
- Increasing the chances that Romanian medical units have on both national and international markets through permanent access to certification and standardization of the medical care quality services
- The results of medical theory and practice in Romania
- Identifying competitive advantages that Romania, as a destination for health tourism, holds in the context of Directive 2011/24 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council from 9 March 2011
We have important personalities joining us on this edition of the IFHT, from Romania, Great Britain, Slovakia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey and Italy.
Below, you can see the list of speakers that have confirmed until now, but we will permanently update it:
Dr. Michael Adams, General Manager, International Memorial Hospital, Turkey
Roxana Almasan, Manager, the Balneal and Recovery Sanatorium from Techirghiol
Prof. Univ. Dr. Vasile Astărăstoae
Dr. Vasile Cepoi, State Secretary, President, the National Authority for Quality Management in Health
Erika Cioata, Regional Manager, Dent Estet
Alexandru Constantin, President, the Romanian Association of Medical Tourism
Dr. Marius Filip, USSS Manager, The National Authority for Quality Management in Health Maria Georga, Regional Manager , International Medical Travel Journal, Great Britain
Dr. Massimo Giovanetti, Marketing Manager, Terme di Montecatini, Italy
Zahid Hamid, Manager, Euromedical Tours, Great Britain
Constantin Munteanu, President, the Romanian Association of Balneology
Dr. Loredana Paul, Medic Specialized in Recovery and Balneophysiotherapy, Sanconfind Medical Center
Rodica Pencea, General Secretary, Romanian Organization of Spas’ Owners (ROSO – OPTBR in Romanian)
Irina Rușcanu, Sales Manager – Medical Surgical Division, Regina Maria
Dr. Andreea Sava, Operational Manager, Medlife
Dr. Teodorina Secara, Medic, Dent Estet
Daniel Coulton Shaw, Founder, Global Competition Review, Slovakia
Prof. Univ. Dr. Luiza Spiru, President, Ana Aslan International Foundation
Dr. Sorin Ungureanu, Deputy General Manager, the National Authority for Quality Management in Health
Following the feedback received from our partners and participants, we have decided to extend the deadline for registration. You can now register until Monday, Nov 7th, 2016.
Please send an email to the below address in order to attend a key-event in the area of health tourism in Romania.
You can read more on the event here:
We will be delighted to have you as our guest at the International Forum for Health Tourism.
The IFHT Team/ Amfiteatru Foundation
For any other information concerning the event, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org / (004) 0743337117